If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

As a Member of Provincial Parliament, my constituency staff is available to help you with matters that are within Ontario’s jurisdiction. Below are a few examples of what we can help with!

  • OSAP (Student loans)
  • Hospitals and long-term care
  • Schools (primary, secondary, and post-secondary)
  • Birth, marriage, and death certificates and licenses
  • Commissioner of Oaths
  • Social assistance
  • Driver’s licenses and health cards
  • Labour questions
  • Family Responsibility Office Questions

For a list of helpful links to more information on these services and more, click here.

Affidavits and Declarations

We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact our office to make an appointment.

Congratulatory Certificates

MPP Kusendova can provide certificates for various occasions such as: 

  • Birthday Celebrations of 65 years or more (at 5-year intervals)
  • Anniversaries of 25 years or more (at 5-year intervals)
  • Awards Ceremonies 
  • Business Openings/Anniversaries 

Our office can also arrange for certificates to be delivered from the Premier of Ontario and the Lieutenant Governor. 

If you wish to order a certificate, please contact our office at 905-890-1901 or email:

Attend an Event

MPP Kusendova takes great pleasure in joining her constituents and stake holders for events in the riding. 

If you wish to invite the MPP to an event, please contact our office at 905-890-1901 or email with the details of the event.

We hope to see you soon!

Other Levels of Government

Here are a few examples of what the other two levels of Government can help you with:

Municipal – talk to your local City Councillor

  • Local transit (buses, taxis, etc)
  • Roads (paving, street signs, speed bumps, etc)
  • Property taxes
  • Garbage collection
  • Land use/zoning
  • Libraries
  • Parks

Federal – talk to your local Member of Parliament

  • Employment Insurance
  • Canada Pension Plan
  • CPP Disability
  • Old Age Security
  • Citizenship, Visa Applications and Immigration issues
  • Service Canada Documents 
  • Canada Revenue Agency Questions